Some restaurants with a presence in Sioux Falls were among the winners of the Consumers’ Choice Awards from industry research firm Technomic.
It surveyed consumers about 138 restaurant chains and 60 attributes.
“It’s important to point out that it’s the consumers who rated the chains and selected the winners,” said Darren Tristano, president of Technomic. “In essence, the award is from the customers themselves.”
The winners are:
• Food quality, quick-service category: Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza
• Food quality, fast-casual category: Firehouse Subs
• Food quality, full-service restaurants: Bonefish Grill
• Intent to return, quick-service: In-N-Out Burger
• Intent to return, fast-casual: Rubio’s
• Intent to return, full-service: Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
• Provides value through service, quick-service: Chick-fil-A
• Provides value through service, fast-casual: Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
• Provides value through service, full-service: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
• Socially responsible, quick-service: Ben & Jerry’s
• Socially responsible, fast-casual, Chipotle Mexican Grill
• Socially responsible, full-service: Seasons 52